Export to Vietnam
U.S. exports to Vietnam grew by 23.3 percent to $7.1 billion in 2015. This was by far the largest increase out of the U.S.’s top 50 export markets. During the same period, Vietnam’s exports to the U.S. increased 24.2 percent to $38 billion, resulting in a $30.9 billion bilateral trade deficit with Vietnam.
The Top 5 reasons American companies should consider exporting to Vietnam:
- Strong GDP growth expected to continue for medium term.
- The fastest-growing middle and affluent class in the region, with young consumers who are among the most optimistic in the world providing the right demographics for growth.
- Real income increasing, as is receptivity to U.S. products and services.
- Large population of over 90 million consumers.
- Political stability in region known for its uncertainty.
Doing Business in Vietnam
Senior Commercial Officer Stuart Schaag of the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi will be in Clearwater, FL on Thursday, June 30 to provide an overview of the Vietnam market, including export opportunities for American companies.
Learn more about opportunities for U.S. companies to export to Vietnam and the potential impact of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
|Please read the following information carefully: